Tuesday, October 25, 2011


















my BEST FRIEND .. & My Sis :]

Aubrey: my bestfriend , i love him odeee <3 he's the best bro ever :D i talk to him about everythinggggg ! he always puts a smile on my face ! i dont know what i'd do without him , he always has me laughing, he does the most stupidest| crazy things but i love him just the way he is. were ALWAYS together , i dont think of him as just ANY one , i think of him as the kid that makes my days :D , he plays around to much at times but i cant stay mad at him . i swear i love my bestfriend ODEE ! and i hate when people ask if i like him or going out with him -_- NOO . hes just my CLOSE friend .. :') i lovee youu aubrey :*


Jazmin : my sis , i love her too deathh , she always makes me laugh without me asking her to do anything funny , i dont know what i'd do if we werent talkingg, shes everything to mee , yeah we have our ups and downs but we always end up talking at the end of the day <3 i dont ever wanna lose her as my bestfriend because she is everything, i tell her everything, we basically do everything together & i wouldnt be myself if we werent talking , ilovee youu jazmin !





i Lovee Youu Jazmin & Aubrey :]

No comments:

Post a Comment