Friday, January 20, 2012

Question : What qualities do you look for when choosing your friends?


Answer- the qualities i look for in a friend is they have to be . . 
 - Funny
 - Sweet 
 - Understanding
 - Doesnt Talk behind My Back :/
 - And Is Just there For Me When i Need Them . .  



Question : if you had 1,000 ping-pong balls , what would you do with them ?

Answer : i'd throw them at people >:]



question : what is your favorite thing to talk about when your with your friends?

Answer : i like to have fun conversations . . funny ones too :p , boyss , and all that other stuff girls talk about :]


Question : which part of a typical day do you look forward to the most?

Answer: GOING TO SLEEP !


Question : if you were to lose your hearing tomorrow, what would you want to hear today while you still can ?

Answer : i would want someone to tell me how much they care about me & how i helped them through whatever. also i'd like for the people i love and care about to tell me they love me & would miss me <3


Question : If you had to name one non-relative you trust most in the world, who would it be ? 

Answer : I Have A Few People :/ But It i Had To Choose one It'll be Isaiah . 

Question : if you could be any type of bug or insect for a day what would you be ? 

Answer : a bee , so i'd get revenge on people >:]

No comments:

Post a Comment