Thursday, February 2, 2012

Describe your life in one paragraph. . .

um my life? its CRAZY ! i live with my mom & nephews , i adore them with all my heart . i have 2 older sisters that mean EVERYTHING to me , my family gets me mad and drives me crazy, and at times can be annoying but they do it because they care for me. i play a few sports. but not that good :/ , i play on a softball team B] , a LITTLE good a basketball, im VERY competitive and i hate that about me. i have wonderful friends that care about me :] my BFF is brittany :] have a few friends that are mad at me :/ OH ! and i can be very sensitive , i wouldve had a older brother but he died :/ i love my bros from school, they goof around and can be mean at times but i still love them. i only hang with a few girls. i dont really trust anoyone, but if i tell someone my secrets is because i think there trust worthy and i feel comfortable with them . my life is going great so far but if i could change a few things i would. . 

No comments:

Post a Comment