Thursday, February 16, 2012

oh man :/ ,my bestfriend . .  i really like this kid, but dont know how to tell him. he knows that i do but he just thinks its a little crush. sometimes we'd argue and stuff , and i hate that. because our conversations dont end in the " i have to go, love you bestfriend " way that it usually does :/ , i can tell hes the jealous type, because when i tell him something about me and other boys he always puts a sad face after his sentence . i mean , i dont know if he does like me but he acts like he does  i really hope he does, ! :'/ hes there for me more then anyone and hes always puts a smile on my face , and i would put his name in this but they'll think im talking about my OTHER bestiee ( they have the same name ) awkward right ? well yeahh :/ im just scared to tell him !! >.<  . .   __.Over.Most. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment