Tuesday, February 28, 2012

theres some things that i dislike about myself , one thing i dislike is that i fall for people quickly, or how i catch feelings for someone quick . i hate getting hurt because of those things listed above ^^ . :/ , i also get sooooo emotional , thats another thing im very sensitive ! like if you make me feel some type of way ill really cry or be OD sad :[ , like 2 days ago , i got hurt because of falling for the wrong person /:  i'd NEVER forget that day . Really though , sometimes i cry over stupid stuff , like losing someone i care about, like once i lost my boy bestfriend , i dont know what i did though !!! -__- , BUT i didnt cry for my bestfriend , not going to lie i only cried for 2 boys , thats it ! and only because they hurt me , i have trust issues now :/ , so now i dont like trusting boys , they lie to much !! :'////////  so whenever im talking to a boy i ask my bro to check him out and see if he valid ( by valid i mean "good" to be with" . . ) . . im used to losing friends, now i know whos REAL and whos NOT ! , no one should ever judge someone just by how they act, because maybe they been through alot it hurts them . thats why i dont judge people if i know theyre past , but anyways , i dislike gtting hurt , falling for the wrong people and ETC because it hurts ALOT ! ! , and i wouldnt want to see my friends go through it .

1 comment:

  1. I FEEEEEEL THE SAME BUT I ONLY CRIED OVER O1 BOY .

    ReplyDelete