Thursday, March 1, 2012

Softball



#6 is my number . Left field and first base is my position. seeing me hit  home run puts joy into my heart . .  yes. i play softball <3 <3 <3
i love this sport ! , most people dont take softball seriously but its just like baseball , except us girls take this sport MORE serious. boys say that softball is lame and girls dont know how to play, but thats not true. obviously your on a team for a reason . -__- and its not lame, its a intense , and determined sport, JUST like baseball . i mean some girls are beginners so obviously they arent going to be pro's , unless you have family that plays also . then you have experience. but yeah i love this sport. it relieves my stress. once i put on my glove i play my hardest, and dont care about anything else, i take it REALLY serious . if i make a mistake i'd have to fix it . i dont like letting my team down. softball made me and my friend closer then ever. i'd like to continue playing because its fun and the girls are funny ! it boosted my confidence when i play and i know i will be as good as the older girls. im almost there :'] Lady Tigers ^^^ <3 ( <---- my team )

No comments:

Post a Comment