Friday, March 9, 2012

Getting Your Heart Broken , Finding Out Your Crush Doesnt Like You , Realizing Your Ex Moved On . . WORST FEELING EVER ! , :/ Because You REALLY Liked That Person , Getting Your Feelings Hurt Is Like The Person Who Broke Them Saying F*CK YOU ! -_- . EVERYONE went through this, and if you havent . . ITS GOING TO ! So GoodLuck ! Your Gunna Need It !! :P , I Been There Before. And It Makes You Feel Some Type Of Way ! It Happened To My Friends More Then Me Though , So i If I Ever Gotten My Heart Broken I Know How I Will Act Just By Looking At My Friends Situation . Some People Take Love A Joke , Well They Think Its A Game , like Once You Get A Girl To Love You , You Shouldnt Break There Heart , Because You WILL regret it ; Then She Wont Take You Back. UNLESS She's Stupid Enough . But Then Again If You Worth With Each Other For A LONG time Then She Probably Will Give You Another Chance , LUCKY !! :D lmaooo , i Got a Second Chance Once, Even Though i Felt Like I Didnt Deserve It . But i Proved That People Changed , Because They Said " Once A Cheater Always A Cheater " , NOT ME :] I Learned My Lesson . . . LESSON LEARNED ! Sometimes Love Isnt For Everyone , Some People Are Born To Be Cheaters :P LMFAO ! But If You Find That One Girl Thats All Worth It Then You'll Realize Theres Not A Reason To Cheat. I Dont Know What It Feels Like To Be Cheated On, i Honestly Dont. And If i Ever Did Get Cheated On I Wouldnt Want To Know About It . But Then i Would. But Not The VERY Next Day , Because I'd Feel Awkward :/ No One Deserves To Be Cheated On ! Because That Just Means You Not Ready For A REAL Relationship. I Dont Consider Myself READY For One Because im only 13 . Maybe If i Took Things Slow i'd Be Ready But Right Now All i Want To Do is Have Fun And Play Softball :]]]] , Right Now I Dont Think Im Even Ready For a Relationship So i Focus On My Friends , Family , School And Softball <3

1 comment:

  1. YOUR RIGHT BUT I WANT THE TYPE OF RELATIONSHIP MY MOTHER & FRIEND HAVE . MY MOTHER BEEEN WITH MY STEPFATHER SINCE SHE WAS 17 OR 18 & NOW SHE'S 29 & THEY'RE STILL TOGETHER . MY FRIEND BEEN WITH HER BOYFRIEND SINCE SHE WAS LIKE 12 OR 13 & SHE'S NOW 16 OR 17 & THEY'RE STILL TOGETHER !

    ReplyDelete