Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Random Questions


55. What do you do if you can’t sleep at night? Do you count sheep, toss and turn, or get up and do something?
when i cant go to sleep i lay down and think about stuff , or i text someone . but usually just lay down and think about my regrets , future , my friends , something that happened to me during the day or i just think about my past .
56. What’s something you should throw away, but can’t?  Explain.
i have a lot of things that i have but i cant , well i can but i dont want to . like drawings or things people gave me , and ETC .
57. What’s something valuable that you accidentally dropped and broke?  Describe the situation.
 uh , well one day i was washing dishes and theres was a plate that my mom liked because it was a gift O.o so i was playing with my friend and it slipped out my hand and t broke. i tried to glue it but that didnt work lol. well it did but it ended up breaking after a few hours because some pieces were still missing .
58. What sound drives you crazy?
 i HATE when people chew in my ear , i hate when people snap in my face, i hate the sound of when you drag your nail across the chalkboard >.< 

No comments:

Post a Comment