Thursday, March 1, 2012

My Inspirations :']

 These are my inspirations. your probably wondering why bruno mars, michael jackson, chris brown and adele are my inspirations right ? well bruno mars is my inspiration because he can really sing, and even tho i cant really sing he makes my want to try and sing, im kind of good at it. but i can do better, and his music is just amazing ! some of his songs relate to me. like when i listen to his music i feel like we have a connection. as if we been through the same thing . michael jackson is my inspiration because he inspired me to start dancing, i used to be scared of him when i was little O.o LMAO, idk why. but now its like i wish i met him /: , ever since i was little i been dancing. because i wanted to be like him. All i do is dance, everywhere i go, even if its goofing around. i just LOVE to dance, its my passion <3 , when i grow up if detective stuff doesnt work out i want to be a professional dancer :'] , i really have confidence in myself and i'd love to be on t.v :] mybe on the grammys ! lmaoo , yess >.< i dream of being on the grammys on day ! chris brown inspire me to dance also ! his moves are like woahhh :D , i also love his songs . its like when i listen to him i HAVE to dance !! he's probably the 2nd best dancer, the first is michael jackson IDC !! :P . i look up to them, they make me not want to give up dancing . its like in my blood <3 Last But Not Least ADELE :] , Shes A strong women, after everything she been through she still standing strong. she makes me not want to be depressed and sad, because its like if she can stay strong and keep her head up i can do that also . and her songs are so moving, shes my IDOL , like i look up to her more then anyone. and shes THICK and she doesnt care :D thats what i love . shes CONFIDENT about herself. <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment