Friday, May 18, 2012

best and worst birthday

Describe with as much detail as possible, your best and worst birthday.

my BEST birthday , uh well , i guess it was this year. i had to stay with my grandparents for a week because my mom was getting surgery. so i didnt get to see her at all ! my mom told me she might not come home for my birthday, depending when they let her go. so i started to cry because i NEVER spent any birthdays without her, and as i said in my future me post, she had a condition that needed to be treated. so knowing if anything happened that i wont get to see her for my birthday. BUT then a day before my birthday i got a call from her and she said that i could come home on my birthday. so that meant no more brooklyn , nomore grandparents :] no more traveling. so when i went home afterschool i went home and spent the rest of my night with my mom :'] and even though i didnt get alot i appreciated what she got me :'] all i cared about was that i got to see her <3 



my WORST birthday - i didnt really have any worst birthday's :p

No comments:

Post a Comment