Friday, May 18, 2012

bullied

Tell the story of when you were bullied.  What would you say to him/her now?


well , i used to get bullied for several reasons. nothing big though, but one thing people say to me when we argue or whenever they think they're " bullying " me is when they say " your white though " . that really irks my nerves. That's all people could say, which is childish. okay my skin color is white. . YOUR POINT IS ? -_- , Sometimes it really does bother me because to me i feel like people cant get past the fact that my skin color is like that. so they take advantage of it. even if im play arguing with someone i still dislike when people say it. i dont care about what people say about me but to bring up skin colors is annoying -__- , like if i was to make fun of someones color i'd be wrong right ? exactly my point. why should i deal with people talking crap about me being hispanic but being pale also -_- , but then when i say something about someone im wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment