Thursday, May 24, 2012

 I will never forgive ________ for ________ . 


i will never forgive my dad for leaving my me and my mom. i will never forgive his apologizes, i may not forgive him for what he's done. but i will thank him ! because if it wasnt for him i'd never have a step father thats so caring, loving, and protective of me. i wouldnt be the girl i am today, because of him i learned that not everyone will be there for you. so it made me see the world more clearer. He may not  be in my life but if i was to ever see him i would say " thank you for leaving. because i wouldnt have such a great life if it wasnt for you " . because its true ! my step dad been there since i was 2 years old, and raised me like a real father. and now im living in good conditions and couldnt ask to change anything in my life 

No comments:

Post a Comment